cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meeting Place Express Issue

nshoe18
Level 1
Level 1

Our meetingPlace Express has been working fine up until now. When we try to login we get the following error, Log In not available because of a system error. Please contact the administrator with current time and username information. I am not sure what this indicates as I do not see anything in the logs for this or could not find anything on-line to tell me what this means. Has anyone seen this or know what it means?

5 Replies 5

Having the same issue, were you able to find a solution?

thanks,
Bill

Hi Guys, Can you please post how you fixed this issue >>

please try the following more than likly your AXL server has changed our your AXL account in application users in CM the password has been changed or the account removed.  In my case we did an upgrade and changed the IPs of the call manager so I had to update the AXL servers in MPE.

Troubleshooting a Failed LDAP Log On Attempt

There are certain conditions in which users may have trouble logging in to Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express:

If a single user is having an issue and if that user is using Cisco Unified CallManager LDAP integration and if the user cannot log in to the Cisco Unified CallManager user page, reset the password for that user in Cisco Unified CallManager. If the user still cannot log in, follow the steps in the procedure below.

If a single user is having an issue and is using a third-party LDAP integration (such as Active Directory) and if the user cannot log in to the LDAP domain, reset the password for that user in the third-party LDAP integration. If the user still cannot log in, follow the steps in the procedure below.

If all users are affected, check the LDAP configuration settings on the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express Usage Configuration page (Administration > System Configuration > Usage Configuration). Ensure the following:

The value in the LDAP URL field is correct and contains no empty spaces.

Tip To ensure that there are no empty spaces, delete the current entry and enter the LDAP value again.

The entries for the Directory username and Password fields are correct. See the Configuration and Maintenance Guide for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express Release 1.2 for information about allowable values for each field.

Restart the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express server if you made any changes. If this does not correct the problem, follow the steps in the procedure below.

I am having this issue as well.  We are not able to log into the GUI at all at this time. 

Error: 

Log In not available because of a system error. Please contact the administrator with current time and username information.

The previous posts states to verify the LDAP configuration, but I can't get into the GUI to verify this.

Have not upgraded the Callmanager or made any changes to system.  Reboot was performed without any resolution.

Any help is appreciated. 

I think from memory you should be able to use the mpxadmin account. This is a local account and won't use the AXL/LDAP interface.

Graham

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: