Views
Helpful
Replies

MeetingPlace commands

anthony.smith
Level 1
Level 1

MeetingPlace 8.0

I'm looking for a list of commands that meeting organizers can use from their phones during a call like muting participants, etc.

I've looked in the guides but not much information about commands available there.

4 Replies 4

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I dont think there is any command for muting participants in MP 8.0. The procedure for managing participants ( e.g. Muting etc ) is documented on page 412 of http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/meetingplace/8x/english/books/admin_guides/mp80_admin_doc_compilation.pdf

Not sure if you already referred this document.

Pls rate the post if it helps.

GP.

GP

I've already searched this document but the user would have to use MeetingPlace Conference Manager in order to do this.

I've found that the user can use '#81' from their phone to 'mute all' but then the participants would have to use '#5' to unmute themselves.

Those are the type of commands that I'm looking for; that the user can use from their phones.

Thanks

I believe I've found what I need in the "Attending and Scheduling a Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 8.0 Meeting from Your Phone" guide.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: