cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MeetMe with external callers

shannon3571
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible for external callers to join a meetme conference without DID numbers on CME?   Our internal meetme works just fine.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi, do you added the meetme number in the CUE (I think you are using this solution), in the user->add user option page?. For example: username:meetme, number: 2222, etc.

hth

David

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

david-lima
Level 4
Level 4

Hi, here you have a comment, if an internal user initiate the meetme, the external user only dial the meetme number if there is an AA or could be transferred to the meetme number by the recepcionist.
hth

David

Unfortunatley the external caller can't dial the meetme number since there are no DID's (there is no receptionist either) However, when the AA picks up I was hoping to have the external caller dial the meetme extension at that time.  The AA bombs out and says it is an invalid number.  Any other ideas?

Hi, do you added the meetme number in the CUE (I think you are using this solution), in the user->add user option page?. For example: username:meetme, number: 2222, etc.

hth

David

That worked!  I completely overlooked that.  Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: