cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MIC to LSC Certificate Migration

Yves Velazco
Level 1
Level 1

I've been tasked to convert our phone certs from MIC to LSC as part of our NAC project.  Currently we are whitelisting a lot of phones which defeats the whole purpose of the project.  I've read through Cisco documentations found online and shared with by our AS.  I'm curious if there's anyone in the forum that has successfully implemented LSC and if there's anything valuable to share in addition/beside to what's already published by Cisco?

I've been reading through this and I'm still not clear as to where to start: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/about/security-center/ip-phone-certificates.html#9

Any advise and feedback is greatly appreciated.

1 Reply 1

Yves Velazco
Level 1
Level 1

I finally figured this out and push LSC to some of our phones in one of the four clusters.  Pretty straight forward once I figured out that there's no need for e-Token USB as stated in some documents.  Simply upload the CAPF cert to the security appliance checking the validity of the phone certificates.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: