cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Migrate CUCM 8.5 (UCL) to BE6K v10 (CUWL)

Ryan Espedido
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone,

Would like to seek you assistance and opinions on how to migrate from CUCM 8.5 (UCL) to BE6K v10 (CUWL). Here's the scenario:

We have a customer currently on Cisco UCM v8.5 running on MCS7825 platform. Currently, they have 2,400 DLUs (856 used DLUs and 1544 unused DLUs). I understand that CUCM v8.5 is already UCL-based but still uses DLUs on the backend. We do not have information on purchased UCL licenses since these are from another Cisco partner. This customer would like to migrate to BE6K v10 with CUWL licensing. I understand that you must purchase migration licenses to BE6K v10.

• Do I need the part number UPG-6K-ENH and BE6K-UWL-CM2BE? Or we can order BE6K-UWL-CM2BE directly and be issued with PAK?
  • How do we migrate their unused DLUs?

Regards,

Ryan

1 Reply 1

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Ryan,

If you are a Cisco Partner, then I recommend you post this to the Partner Community for more appropriate feedback and information regarding ordering and licensing.

Collaboration

Thank you for participating in the Collaboration Community.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for the Cisco Collaboration Community

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: