cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Migration as part of UCCS

rambac001
Level 1
Level 1

My customer purchased UCSS for 400 CUCM users (4 x UCSS-UCM-3-100=) and UCSS for 100 IP Communicators (1 x UCSS-CUMC-3-100=) almost three years ago.

They don't use the IP Communicators as adjunct phone, but as standalone phones. (At this point, I believe they maybe should've bought UCSS for

500 users...)

When we migrate them to UCL, will we then end up w/ 500 UCL ENH users?

Granted, everything will still work, but we will have to add SNR for these 500 users. Can we just mail licensing for the remaining DLU's?

---

2 Replies 2

naim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In this scenario, as the customer migrates to UCL, seems like all their devices are primary users, they need to buy enhanced UCSS for all 500 users.

If the customer is upgrading using 3x3 promotion they will get additional SNR DLU’s iwth the 3x3 purchase, on the other hand, if they are using existing UCSS contract to upgrade, customer / partner needs to work with licensing to get the additional SNR DLU’s ( 500 x2 = 1000 in this case) to enable SNR

Hello,

As many of you may know, throughout the year we create virtual experiences within the Cisco Collaboration Community to make you all aware of our product announcements and educate you on what's new.  They often contain information about Cisco activities at industry events (keynote, speaking sessions, booth demos, contests, etc) or at our own Cisco Live.

These virtual experiences have a limited lifespan and when the news is not as new and the event is over, then we migrate content and discussions that are still of value to permanent spaces within the Collaboration Community so that visitors can continue to benefit from that information and sharing.

We just retired a virtual experience from 2011, and that is why I'm moving this discussion. Due to the move, this discussion will show up in email subscriptions, RSS feeds and in the 'Recent Discussions, Documents,  Blogs and Videos" widgets which might be confusing because the discussion thread is not new or updated. However, the content is still pertinent so take a look as it may benefit you.

Lisa Marcyes

Cisco Collaboration Community Team