Views
Helpful
Replies

Missed and Recieved Call Configuration

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Everyone

I have several users who want to have the phones configured where if they have a missed call or a received call they can just pick up the phone and redial the number without having to edit it by placing the 9 infront of it for local or 91 long distance. Is there something that I can do inside of CUCM that will automatically add the 9 or the 91 to the outgoing number for them when they go off hook? Thanks in advance for the help and I await your replies and have a great day.

Eric

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

System -> Service Parameter -> Select the publisher -> CM Services -> CIsco CallManager and then search for Clusterwide Parameters (Device - PRI and MGCP Gateway) or Clusterwide Parameters (Device - H323) depending on the type of gateway you have. You have to select Advanced on the top to see these additional fields.

Please rate useful posts.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

Couple of different ways to do it, you can do it on the H323/SIP dial-peers by using translation-profile on the gateway. There are also service parameter in UCM to do this as well. Click on Advanced in Service parameters to get this done. 

George

Would you happen to know which section in the advanced section of service parameters do I  find the filed your speaking of?

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

System -> Service Parameter -> Select the publisher -> CM Services -> CIsco CallManager and then search for Clusterwide Parameters (Device - PRI and MGCP Gateway) or Clusterwide Parameters (Device - H323) depending on the type of gateway you have. You have to select Advanced on the top to see these additional fields.