Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mobile Voice Access issue

Hi All,

I have everything configured as given in the mobile voice access configuration guide,

My SNR is working fine....when i dial in to MVA, it is promping to enter userID and password.  After successful login i enter option 1 to make a external call. once i enter the external transfer number followed by # i am getting a dead silence for some time and  the call is getting disconnected.

when i execute debug voice application vxml all command on the gateway and i am able to see the external transfer number in the RDNIS field. but i dont see any outbound pots dialpeer being matched.

My question here is, once i enter the external number in MVA how does CUCM process the call?

Thanks

Aravind

4 Replies 4

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

Once you enter the destination number, CUCM will try to make an outbound call to that number.  Of course, CUCM will expect any prefix (like 9, 91, etc.) like any regular outbound calls.  If you don't want to enter the prefix on MVA, you may configure application dial rules.

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Hi Michel,

I was able to see that the application was abel to recognise my external transfer number....but i dont see any kind of number analysis happening for the external transfer number in CUCM SDI logs.

Thanks

Aravind

If you don't see DA on CUCM, you'd better focus on the H323 GW config.

Depending on your service provider, they might only send the last couple digits of the DID number.  You need to make sure those digits match your CUCM configuration for MVA.

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Yufang Zhou
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to make sure the number configured in Call Routing --> Mobility Configuration --> Enterprise Feature Access Number can be matched against one of your voip dial-peer destination-pattern configuration, and if this is the case, you also need to make sure the h.323 gateway inbound calling search space contained the partition for Enterprise Feature Access Number which is the route partition configuration for Enterprise Feature Access Number.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: