cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mobile Voice Access Not Working (CUCM 8.6)

aldred.benedict
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I am trying to configure MVA in Call Manager 8.6 (1 Publisher - 10.0.2.3 with 2 Suscribers - 10.0.2.4 and 10.0.2.5). Call Manager is inactive in the publisher but active in all the suscribers. My gateway is a Cisco 3925 Router (MGCP). I have done the following things:

1. Enable MVA Service in Cisco Unified Serviceability

2. Configure Service Parameters:

• Enable Enterprise Feature Access - True
  • Enable Mobile Voice Access - True
  • Mobile Voice Access Number - 8000 (Not DID Number)
  • Matching Caller ID with Remote Destination - Complete Match

3. Go to Media Resources > Mobile Voice Access. Set MVA DN to 8000

4. SSH into the Voice Gateway (IP Address: 10.0.2.10) and enter the following configurations:

• application

service mva http://10.0.2.3:8080/ccmivr/pages/IVRMainpage.vxml

• voice service voip

allow connections h323 to h323

• voice class h323 1

h225 timeout tcp establish 3

• dial-peer voice 8000 voip

destination-pattern 8000

session target ipv4:10.0.2.3

voice-class h323 1

dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric

codec g711alaw

no vad  

• dial-peer voice 1998 voip

service mva

session target ipv4:10.0.2.3

incoming called-number 1998

codec g711alaw

5. Configured H323 Gateway, Route List, Route Group and Route Pattern in CUCM

However, dialing MVA number gives me a fast busy tone. The error shown in RTMT Tool is: (27) Destination out of order

Any help will be appreciated

17 Replies 17

Hi Chris,

Tried to add the command you mentioned. Still not working but there is some progress. The fast busy tone turns to no tone at all (the call is immediately dropped) and sh call application voice mva indicates that there is an incoming call (attached). I think the VXML script is triggered, as debug voice application vxml application shows something (attached). I have also restarted the gateway.

Edit: So the mistake is that the codec should be g711ulaw, not g711alaw.Now I can hear the female voice. However, the voice tells me that "you are not authorized to make calls, please contact your administrator" instead of asking to input remote destination/pin. Any ideas why this happens? I have set up remote destination profile and number correctly.

Hi Aldred,

Just want to confirm, do you have Enable Mobility/Enable Mobile Voice Access selected under User Management > End User

HTH,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Yes I did. Turns out the mistake is I did not add the DN in Remote Destination Profile. Now it's working.

However, is it possible for this scenario to occur?

1) My extension/DN is 1818

2) I dialled the MVA, entered my remote destination number and decided to call somebody (a remote mobile phone)

3) Instead of 1818 as the source (calling) number, the calling number is some other DID DN (for instance, 1900).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: