Views
Helpful
Replies

Mobility Manager 1.2(4) and CCM 5.1 shared line link, outgoing port

ntherond
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I ve created the 2 user and cti pool, the rp but the root point still not Oregisterd on the CCM. And on the mobility the two links are Out Of Service.

Any idea about this ?

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marcos Assakawa
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you enable the JTAPI auto update, so you will have the correct JTAPI version working with CCM 5.1.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Have you associated the cti ports with the mm_shared/mm_out user (dont remember which user - please check the documentation) ? Try restarting CTI manager service on CM server and Mobility manager service from MM server.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

We have associated one user with the RP and the shared line and another user with the cti outgoing. We ve restarted MM and CCM, but the RP is not registered.

Marcos Assakawa
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you enable the JTAPI auto update, so you will have the correct JTAPI version working with CCM 5.1.

Good catch Marcos, That is something that was told by TAC to set me when i had similar issues.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW

Hi thanks fo your reply,

Could you explain me what i should enable fo the jtapi. Is there something about this in the documentation.

Regards

Nicolas

This setting can be fiound under Mobility manager system parameters.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW

Hi,

Thanks a lot, I ve enabled the jtapi autoupdate, and the links comes up!!

Regards

Nicolas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: