cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mobility/Single Number Reach Ring Schedule option missing on Selfcare portal

gfolens
Level 4
Level 4

I'm trying to find the option to adjust the Ring Schedule as described in the Self Care portal documentation "Set Up Ring Schedule for Single Number Reach".

I've enabled and added Additional Phones but with edit the "Create a schedule for this assignment" is not available.

I did not found related parameters in the Enterprise or Service settings.

Same issue in UCM v10.5 & 11.5.

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

So, do you not see the Create a schedule for this assignment option, or is it not enabled?

Notice that only the box on the left is active for that option, if you hover over the text you do not get the option to open the dialog.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Where do you enable this?

Scott Pedersen
Level 1
Level 1

Assuming permissions and parameters allow it on your system, it is kind of obscure to find. In the options for the Single number reach device, within the boxed area that has the check box for "Enable single number reach", as well as a diagram depiction of your single number reach setup, you will see an Icon below the diagram that looks like a window with a "+" sign in the bottom right corner of it. That is your link to open the schedule.

Indeed I found it also on my own Selfcare portal on another UCM.

What permissions and parameters are required for this?

In Enterprise params - Selfcare I already enabled "Additional Phones". But I did not find anything related to the Ring Schedule...

Hi gfolens,

I have exactly the same problem, did you find a solution?

Thanks

Stephan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: