Announcements
configure & troubleshoot anyconnect
Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Monitoring\ Recording Notification Tone Interval

Hello,

We are using CUCM version 11.5.  We are piloting a  third-party call monitoring\ recording solution that doesn't rely on UCCX (it uses the built-in bridge feature on the phone).  We would like to have a single tone played for the agent (but not the connected party) when the supervisor starts monitoring the phone call.  

Under "System-> Service Parameters-> Server (our server)-> Service Cisco Call Manager -> Clusterwide Parameters (Feature - Monitoring) -> Play Monitoring Notification Tone to Observed Target" I have the setting set to True.  The tone is played every 8 seconds of the phone call.  

Does anyone know a way to change this interval?  I would like to play the tone once the supervisor connects only. If that is not possible I could live with having the tone play at a much longer interval than 8 seconds.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Pete

3 REPLIES 3
Beginner

Re: Monitoring\ Recording Notification Tone Interval

Hi,

have you found any solution?

Highlighted
PTS Beginner
Beginner

Hi,

In CUCM Service Parameters you can enable monitoring tone in to be heard by Agent only on start of monitoring by supervisor ( Please refer attached image for the CUCM service parameters).

Please find below the 3rd party solution to monitor & coach(whisper) a CUCM based agent ( non UCCX/UCCE agent)

https://developer.cisco.com/ecosystem/spp/solutions/90895/

Beginner

Hi,

any chance if we can increase tone internal?

Talked to third party but it's very expensive product for basic functionality.

thanks.

CreatePlease to create content