Level 1

Hi Everyone,

I ran into an issue with the below error

/common: unexpected inconsistency: run fsck manually
***An error occurred during the file system check
*** insert the recovery disk and select an appropriate
***check and correct the disk file system option from
*** the recovery disk menu

requesting me to insert a recovery disk on the server but I don't have it and I also understand I can download it from cisco website but I currently don't have a support contract to download.

Please if anyone have the image please I beg you send to my email because my job is on the line.

(kaysplace4eva@yahoo.com) Thanking you in anticipation.

12 Replies 12

You do realise that the file is 300MB? Likely not going to work with email.

If you have some online storage I could get you the file and upload to it. PM me the details.

Response Signature

Hi Roger,

I have PM you the detail please check.

Thank you.

Hi Roger,

I got it thank so very much i will update you on the progress.

Hi Roger,

The ISO recovery image worked.

Thank you so very much. 

You just save me my Job.

YOU ARE THE BEST.

Glad to hear that. :)

Response Signature

@kaysplacePlease take the time to mark the post as answered and give post that you feel deserve praise helpful votes.

Response Signature

Hey Roger,

I know this is an old post, but I am having the same  issue.  We are currently  getting ready to proceed with upgrade to a supported version, however I need to get my IMP server back online.  I am looking for the same ISO file for recovery.  Is it possible you can send me a link as well.  Thanks so much

I’m sorry, but I don’t have this file anymore. If you have a support contract you should be able to request the file via special file access by contacting TAC even if it’s a no longer supported version.

Response Signature

Hi Mike,
It turns out that I did have a v11.5 recovery ISO after all. Please PM me the details on how you'd want me to share the file with you.

Response Signature

Hey Roger,

Maybe I didn't have the version. I need 11.0.1-21900-11.

Mike

It will work with the 11.5 recovery ISO for that version. You can use it on any v11.

Response Signature

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You probably want to start planning a restore from your server as well, there is no guarantee the recovery disk will be able to fix your server.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate