Views
Helpful
Replies

Need Guidance to integrate Cisco QM with CUCM

asif.akram
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I'm trying to install Unified Workforce Optimization-Quality Management 8.5. I am little bit lost in the process. I already have CUCM 8.5 & UCCX 8.5. I installed the QM but need guidance to integrate it with CUCM & UCCX. I am also confused about the CC DB user "uccxworkforce". In the informix DB how I will create this user?Will be highly pleased if anybody can guide me.

Thanks

Asif

3 Replies 3

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Asif,

Cisco Unified CC Database:

Use the Cisco Unified CC Database window to identify the location of the Cisco Unified

Contact Center Express (Unified CCX) database and configure access to the Cisco

Unified CCX database. Quality Management uses this information to sync agents and

teams from Cisco Unified CCX.

You can only edit the information in this step if the Site Configuration Setup tool

(PostInstall.exe) is running on the Quality Management Base Services server. When

viewed in Quality Management Administrator, it is read-only.

NOTE: For more information on the Site Configuration Setup tool, see

“Site Configuration Setup” in the Installation Guide.

User :

Login ID used to access the Cisco Unified CC database. This user

must have write permission to the database. The login ID is

uccxworkforce and the field is disabled by default.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/workforce_optimization/qm_8x/user/guide/qm85admugc.pdf

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Hi Anand

Thanks for your reply. My query is how I will create this CC database user "uccxworkforce" in the informix DB and give the write permission to the database?

Thanks

Asif

Hi Asif,

PLease refer the section "Cisco Unified CC Database Checklist" Table.47 in the below link,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/workforce_optimization/qm_8x/installation/guide/qm85igc.pdf

DB Instance Name user login • Username: uccxworkforce

• Password:

--------------------------------

You can use the UCCX Appadmin->Tools->Password Management page to reset the Password for this user.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: