Views
Helpful
Replies

Neighbor zone failed on cisco Expressway

akram.root
Level 4
Level 4

Hello all,

I have installed MRA fine , but when i create a new zone (neigbhor zone ) for B2B , it give me this warning message:

There is a port conflict on Unified CM 10.212.3.10 between neighbor zone CUCM_Zone and Unified Communications (both are using port 5060)

The same port on Unified CM cannot be used for line side (Unified Communications) and SIP trunk traffic. Review the port configuration on Unified CM and reconfigure the Zone if necessary.

What can i do te create this neighbor zone ?

I need your help

Best regards

Akram

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

akram.root
Level 4
Level 4

the problem solved after : adding port incomming port 6060 on   cisco sip trunk security profile .

and adding port 6060 on cisco expressway (neighbor zone)

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

akram.root
Level 4
Level 4

the problem solved after : adding port incomming port 6060 on   cisco sip trunk security profile .

and adding port 6060 on cisco expressway (neighbor zone)

I ran into the same issue.  but did you change the port on both neighbor zones in both directions

You need to use different ports on the two zones to CM and match the port on the trunk in CM to the B2B neighbour zone in the C Expressway.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: