cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NFR Collab 12.0 and CCX

richb1971
Level 4
Level 4

I have purchased Collab 12 NFR and would like to upgrade my CCX to v12 now that is it available.

Cisco Licensing refuse to provide the license for Version 12 - any ideas who I can reach out for support?

Rich

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

richb1971
Level 4
Level 4

Thanks for replies guys.

This answer was the UK NFR is UC v12.x + CCX v11.x ! (booooo)

Sorted in the end

Rich

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

will.alvord
Level 5
Level 5
If you bought the v12 NFR kit, then you're entitled to upgrade to any v12 release. If you bought an earlier NFR kit, then you're only entitled to upgrade within the major release you purchased.

If you've installed and licensed 12.0.1 for example, to upgrade to 12.1.0 you would just download that upgrade iso from cco and install it. No new license is required.

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What version is your CCX running now?  If you purchased NFR and 12.0 is the only CCX available in 12.X track what are you running now and upgrading to?

richb1971
Level 4
Level 4

Thanks for replies guys.

This answer was the UK NFR is UC v12.x + CCX v11.x ! (booooo)

Sorted in the end

Rich

Sorry, I don't understand the solution. I have the same problem and having hard time working with TAC to resolve it. I ordered the Collab 12 NFR kit long time ago and did receive the Smart licenses but at that time UCCX was at version 11.x hence it wasn't part of smart license. 

Since, now Collab 12 NFR contains UCCX 12.x version how do I get the Smart license for UCCX 12.5 NFR?

https://ciscosoftware.mediuscorp.com/collaboration/partner-demo-lab-and-training-bundle-12-x-nfr-r-csr12-x-k9-nfr

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: