cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NFR License SKU's for CUCM 12 and CUC 12

vsdhillon
Level 1
Level 1

I got the following NFR license for CUCM 12 the other day for my home lab so the demo version can be made permanent: CM12.0-K9-NFR

Is there an equivalent SKU for CUC 12? If so, any ideas? 

I think NFR sku that I got above for CUCM is permanent? Or do they have an expiration date? I'm mainly trying to get this set up in my home lab without having to reinstall the software over and over again.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I am glad that your issue is resolved. 

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

The NFR SKU CM12.0-K9-NFR includes 20 CUCM CUWL PRO and 20 CUC CUWL PRO, 5 TP Room, and100 CER licenses. There is no separate NFR SKU for CUC. Note following additional items:

• CUCM CUWL PRO and CUC CUWL PRO licenses do not include all the options of CUWL PRO and are not eligible for upgrades.
  • CM LAB/NFR includes IM&P Server Software but does not include CCX promo
  • CM LAB/NFR licenses are not eligible for upgrade.
  • Additional licenses may be purchased for the LAB/NFR systems, however, the LAB/NFR licenses cannot be converted to production licenses.

For NFR 12.0, you will require Cisco Smart Software Licensing Account. I guess NFR licenses are valid for 365 days.

Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Thank you Vijanath. Really appreciate your feedback.

I am glad that your issue is resolved. 

Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Eric Graham
Level 1
Level 1

Why did Cisco EOS the 12.5 NFR kit? The only remaining option is to request PLM licenses for 11.x. You would think allowing engineers to practice with 12.5 with mandatory Smart Licensing would be beneficial for all. I hope they bring back the NFR kit.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: