cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No available Call Control Service Providers in MediaSense 11!

kilias
Level 4
Level 4

Hello to all,

I have a customer who recently upgraded his CUCM from 8.6 to 11.5 (11.5.1.11900-26) so, MediaSense 10.5 I had installed stopped working

which was obvious due to version incompatibility. However when I upgraded MediaSense to v11 (11.0.10000-103), I had to give the application

user in the CUCM Super User Privileges in order MediaSense to have access (AXL) to the end user list. After I had to restart MediaSense two times

for the SIP Trunk to get to to Full Service state. Despite all the previous actions, there are no Call Control Service Providers listed under the

Call Control Service Provider Configuration Section with a message in red:

"The Unified CM host names are not in the Available Service Provider lists.This is because the host name is not accessible to MediaSense.

See the MediaSense troubleshooting tips for more information"

Please advise!

Thank you in advance.

PS. The is another Note written in red when I login to the OS Administration:

"Note:Partitions are unaligned, however this does not have a functional impact."

Does the above message has anything to do with the issue I am facing?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It most definitely looks a problem with FQDN not being configured on CM and MS. Refer below:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12981261/only-one-cucm-can-be-seen-callcontrol-provider-and-axl-section-mediasense

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It most definitely looks a problem with FQDN not being configured on CM and MS. Refer below:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12981261/only-one-cucm-can-be-seen-callcontrol-provider-and-axl-section-mediasense

Regards

Deepak

Dear Rawat

That was the issue. Now it working fine.

Thank you

Glad that it worked and thanks for marking the Correct Answer.

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: