cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No Name Appears When Callings from LYNC 2010 to Cisco or vice versa

frankgovi
Level 1
Level 1

I have a problem when a call is made between Cisco Call Manager 5 and Lync 2010 does not display the name, and check all the fields are complete no restriction nor between endpoints and ports you maintain a configuration mgcp E1. This topology would expllico you what is in the CallManager 5.1 has two E1 configured MGCP gateway is configured to back to back against the Dialogic media gateway that leads to a LAN to AudioCodes and other fiber connection to the PBX provider.

Before topology was connection between Microsoft OCS and the calls worked but after making the change from OCS to Lync 2010 are no longer calls and Call Manager settings remains only made ​​the change of server ip there problems compatibility between the Cisco Call Manager 5 and Lync 2010 someone can guide me what else I can check.

conexion media gatway.jpg

1 Reply 1

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

SIP is really not great from CUCM 5. direct to OCS or Lync.    If you can send the SIP call from CUCM to a Cisco SIP ISR gateway, then down to the diaglic or Lync Pool, it might work.   The ISR gateway has better SIP negociations than the CUCM 5.x server.  Otherwise, why are you on CUCM 5.x anyways?  Is a dead product.  Each version of CUCM has increase the functionailty of SIP.  8.x is really where you want to be for this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: