Views
Helpful
Replies

No radio button for Owner User ID

garethpeart
Level 3
Level 3

Hi all,

So when doing an add or change, and trying to assign an Owner User ID to a device, I get a list of aliases but no radio button next to them so that no names can be selected. This happens with my login, but not the administrator account. It's got to be a permission issue, but I can't seem to resolve this and it's getting a little annoying!

CUCM Version 11.5.1.11900-26

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Does the built-in administrator account have the exact same group membership as your account? If not, I would compare the Roles that the extra Access Control Group has.

I'm using an LDAP account with what used to allow access to everything (all admin roles to CUCM) and I can do everything on CUCM except assign an Owner user ID to a device. The account hasn't changed, but it's possible that the upgrade to 11.5 broke it somehow.

Administrator account is created at installation, so I can't see what particular access group membership it has.

Gareth

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: