Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Not able to subscribe extension mobility with User Device profile

Hi,

I am facing issue while subscribing extension mobility with User Device profile.

In phone services there is extension mobility service present.

In Serviceability the extension mobility is enabled. However, not able to subscribe Extension Mobility in user device profile.

Created Device profile, added line to it.

In line, Associated device contains above UDP

In End user, Available profile has EM profile in it.

Call manager version : 10.5.2.12901-1

Any response would be appreciated. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Perhaps the service was built as enterprise service which means it is automatically subscribed on all devices, you can check by going to device --> device settings --> phone services, click find to locate all defined services and look at the Enterprise Subscription column to see if it's set to "true".

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

So, what is the issue? Is the service not showing up when pressing services or are you getting an error, if so what is it?

Issue : I am not getting any "extension mobility" service to select when I go to => Device profile => Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Perhaps the service was built as enterprise service which means it is automatically subscribed on all devices, you can check by going to device --> device settings --> phone services, click find to locate all defined services and look at the Enterprise Subscription column to see if it's set to "true".

Yes, it's true for extension Mobility. Which means it's subscribed for all devices, correct?

Correct, so no need to subscribe the service to any phones or UDPs.

Thanks, Chris. That was really a great help (Y)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: