Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Not able to upload .wav files on cuc 10.5

Dear Team,

I am trying to upload .wav files on CUC 10.5 but not successfull. I am finding different kind of errors like SSL, file format not Supported.

Can any one tells me which is the best way to upload .wav files for my auto attendant. Please share if any document is available.

Thanks in advance.

Please see for my attached docs for reference.

Regards,

Seshu

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ndehmer
Level 4
Level 4

I got tired of fighting the Java issues, especially since it would get auto updated and break by our PC support team.  Go to www.ciscounitytools.com and download the AudioText Manager.  If you are not familiar with this site, you should be.  Jeff (and team) have created some great tools and Unity administration would suck if not for them.   Anyway, find the user/callhandler, etc that you want to upload the wav file to and do so.  Also the .wav file needs to be in a proper format;

Property Value
Bit Rate 64kbps
Audio Sample Size
8 bit
Channels  
1 (mono)
Audio Sample Rate 8khz
Audio Format CCITT U-law

There are plenty of free online web browser based or programs that you can download and do the conversion to this format.

thanks

Nathan

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

ciscoceci
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Seshu,

I had the same problem and update of java version solved the problem,

Regards

Hi, 

Can you please let me know, which version i have to update because some of them are saying install old version & some of them are saying update it? So finally which version i have to stick?

Can you please reply me on this.

Regards,

Seshu

devils_advocate
Level 7
Level 7

As mentioned, this is normally a Java issue. I have found that older versions work better, I suspect the application was written a long time ago. 

ndehmer
Level 4
Level 4

I got tired of fighting the Java issues, especially since it would get auto updated and break by our PC support team.  Go to www.ciscounitytools.com and download the AudioText Manager.  If you are not familiar with this site, you should be.  Jeff (and team) have created some great tools and Unity administration would suck if not for them.   Anyway, find the user/callhandler, etc that you want to upload the wav file to and do so.  Also the .wav file needs to be in a proper format;

Property Value
Bit Rate 64kbps
Audio Sample Size
8 bit
Channels  
1 (mono)
Audio Sample Rate 8khz
Audio Format CCITT U-law

There are plenty of free online web browser based or programs that you can download and do the conversion to this format.

thanks

Nathan

Thanks a lot man.

Regards,

Seshu

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: