Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Not receiving voice mail notifications

Hello,

The issue is the following: everytime a person calls and leaves a message, the client is not receiving a voice mail notification (there's no email and no voice message). They don't even get the alert on the phone that they have a voice message.

The client has Cisco Unity.

Could anybody give me a hand on this please. Any help is appreciated.

Regards.

Patricio

4 Replies 4

yahsiel2004
Level 7
Level 7

Patricio,

Can the user dial the MWI On and OFF numbers?

Have you resync'd the users or Unity systems MWI?

Have you verified the users Unity settings?

You can use the Unity Call Viewer or if you have Unity Connection you can use Port Status Monitor to view the MWI call out in detail.

http://ciscounitytools.com/SiteList/AllDownloads/alldownloads.html

HTH

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

Sorry for the delay Yosh.

Could you tell me please how do I resync the users or Unity systems MWI?

Couldn't get in touch with the client last week. Hope I do it this one.

Best,

Patricio

Patricio,

Before you resync the MWI, have you verified that the user can dial the MWI On and Off DN's? To reset the users MWI, you go under the users Message Waiting Indicator settings; to reset the systems MWI go to Phone System, select your phone system and then click on run "Synchronize All  MWIs on This Phone System".

HTH

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

Hi Josh,

Are those steps you're giving me for Unity Connection? Because the client has Unity not Unity Connection. I can't find those exact settings on Unity.

Regards.

Patricio

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: