cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Number of line appearances in MS Lync (Skype for business 2015) integrated with UCS

sgmacaulay
Level 1
Level 1

How many line appearances can MS Lync (Skype for business 2015) client show?  For example my desk phone has 3 lines and my old Cisco IP communicator could copy that setup, can the MS Lync client have more that one line?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

seongho
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I am assuming that you are asking about Cisco UC Integration for Lync (CUCILync).  Unlike Cisco IP Phones or Cisco IP Communicator, CUCILync can support just a single line.  There is no current committed release vehicle to deliver the multiline support on CUCILync.  Hope this helps.  Thanks for your interest in CUCILync.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

seongho
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I am assuming that you are asking about Cisco UC Integration for Lync (CUCILync).  Unlike Cisco IP Phones or Cisco IP Communicator, CUCILync can support just a single line.  There is no current committed release vehicle to deliver the multiline support on CUCILync.  Hope this helps.  Thanks for your interest in CUCILync.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: