cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

On Prem CUCM and hosted "Skype for Business" integration

majeed002
Level 1
Level 1

One deployment has on-prem CUCM infra (ver 10.5.2) with expressway setup for B2B call.

Other deployment (completely independent) has hosted skype for business (office 365).

Requirement is to enable calling between phones in CUCM and Skype for Business.

I have done integration of on-prem CUCM & on-prem Lync with SIP trunk for PSTN calling and using exp-c for video calling.  But not for the hosted case.

Is this possible.  Is there any document available for this integration.  Is there any licensing requirement for this.

I do see some thread in the forum regarding this and they say it is not supported.  But these threads a little older.  Hence posting this to confirm the latest situation.

Thanks in advance.

23 Replies 23

Hi Majed, Can you share the docs and prerequisites for SFB integration to my email please: renatoribera@gmail.com

Well, I'm still in transition to connect S4BO with Cisco platform. The main requirements are from Skype is you have to have E5 licenses. I can send you the diagram and requirements from Microsoft if interested. It is very very very important to have E5 license. I will submit the diagram as it still required a bit of work.

Thanks

Hi Majed,

Can you please share the document and diagram on my personal email: vaijanathsonvane@gmail.com

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Hello,

Could you send me the documentation to my email, cpuga@gbm.net

Hi Majed,

I am also interested in any documentation and diagrams you may have concerning the on premises CUCM and hosted S4B integration...
Please send any info to my personal e-mail : k_panag@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Kostas

Hi, HelpingKid

Could you please share the DOC about how to integrate SFB on cloud  with  CUCM.  thanks a lot .my email:  leviloveling@gmail.com 

Hi 

Could you please share the DOC about how to integrate SFB on cloud with CUCM. thanks a lot.

my email: bineet.thind@gmail.com

bineetthind
Level 1
Level 1

If someone else got the documentation ? If possible share the document. Thanks a lot.

my email: bineet.thind@gmail.com

Could someone send me the documentation as well.  mosland@rdoffutt.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: