cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Open Source Software on Cisco Jabber 4.8?

sammysrh
Level 1
Level 1

I am performing a local vulnerability test on Cisco Jabber 4.8 (Windows). When comparing the baseline of the Standard Desktop configuration to the "After" portion of my File system check once the program was installed, I noticed there is a file named "json-glib.dll" with no version number or description. Part of our protocol is to ensure that Cisco will be willing to support that Open Source Software file. Would Cisco be willing to support the patches/updates as necessary to that .dll file listed above? 

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unlikely, given that the product you're referring to is EOS

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/collaboration-endpoints/jabber-video-telepresence-movi/eos-eol-notice-c51-732787.html

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

What is the latest version of Cisco Jabber that will have continued support?

Jabber video for TelePresence is no longer being developed or supported, 4.8 was the last release available.

I suggest you reach out to your SE/AM to find a suitable replacement, just noticed who you're with, and not sure if there might be a different set of rules here, so I suggest discussing this directly with your Cisco SE/AM.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: