Views
Helpful
Replies

Outside caller - cucm - unity connection auto attendant

dan.letkeman
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I have a translation pattern in cucm that forwards all incoming pstn calls from 555-1234 to a hunt pilot 1234.  That hunt pilot forwards the call to unity connection upon no answer or busy.  Unity connection is supposed to answer the call via the call routing-forwarding rules and send it to the auto attendant but instead I get a message saying that the opening greeting is not available.

Now when I call this hunt pilot from inside the network everything works as designed.

So is there some place I need to change the called number for this to work?  Or is this a calling search space problem?

Thanks,

Dan.

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Dan,

I don't think this is related to a CSS issue. I would try to view both an Internal and

External call to 1234 via the Remote Port Status Monitor. My guess is that CUC is seeing

the full number 555-1234  on External calls and doesn't know how to handle them.

You may need a second Routing Rule to deal with the External call pattern.

Cheers!

Rob

Found my problem.  Was using the internal greeting when I should have been using the alternate greeting.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: