cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PCD 10.5.1 No Nodes Assigned for CUCM Publisher

Jason Aarons
Level 6
Level 6

Added a new Task to upgrade a 9.1.1-20000-5 CUCM cluster to 10.5.1.  Already on VMWare 5.1.

However when I add a New Task for Upgrade, I get to Step 4 of 5 where I should see under #4 the Switch Version of CUCM Publisher, it just shows "No Nodes Assigned" like it can't figure it out.  Won't let me continue or run the upgrade task. 

See screenshot attached;

2 Replies 2

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

HI Jason,

Since u reached step 4 of 5 , this means every step went smooth i.e. discovering old clusters ,configuring destination clusters, defining migration destination cluster, choosing migration file.

the issue could be due to option selected "Schedule for specific time" Can u try option "Start task imediately after completion of wizard"

Additional minutes added into schedule for specific start time
CSCul34358
Symptom:
After creating a task with a schedule start time, PCD added one or a couple additional minutes into the start time. This issue was seen on switch version task and the same issue could be seen on other tasks.

Conditions:
Schedule for a specific start time when creating a task such as switch version.

Workaround:
None

regds,

aman 

I selected "Start task imediately after completion of wizard" when I encountered this problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: