Views
Helpful
Replies

PCD Error - CUCM

faizanelahi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have installed PCD 12.6 to migrate the existing cluster. PCD had discovered the clusters but with errors, log says that it failed to install ciscocm.ucmap_platformconfig-v1.3.k3.cop.sgn  on the node.

I have downloaded cop file from PCD through SFTP and installed on CUCM. Despite the install/upgrade page showing that the file has successfully installed, show version active is not showing above cop file. Tried restarting the server with no luck.

What am i missing here ? Thanks in advance. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Since you are migrating  from 10.5 to 11.5, use another versions of PCD which support migration to 11.5.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

From which version to which version you migrate ?

Response Signature

From 10.5 to 11. 5

I haven't started migration task yet, cluster discovery itself encountering the errors. 

You don't need to install ciscocm.ucmap_platformconfig.cop file it gets  installed automatically.

Did you provide  correct details including the OSadmin and  OS Admin Password ?

Is it the entire cluster or any specific node failed ?

Response Signature

Yes, with the same credentials I am able to login to cli.

Hi Nithin,

Entire cluster is failing.

I have installed pcd 10.0 on old server now to test  and it has successfully discovered the cluster without any issues.

Issues encountered only on pcd 12.6.

Since you are migrating  from 10.5 to 11.5, use another versions of PCD which support migration to 11.5.

Response Signature

I will give a try and let you know.

Just curious to know, since pcd 10.0 has successfully discovered the cluster and ciscocm.ucmap_platformconfig.cop automatically installed on pub/sub. If I rediscover cluster again on 12.6, does it make any issues or its fine. 

AFAIK it wont make any issues.

Response Signature