cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PCD for CUCM

HollTel.com
Level 1
Level 1

We are currently running CUCM Pub and Sub in two different locations on our own VM's on our own servers. We are looking to upgrade the CUCM's from 10.0.1 to 11.5 and I would like to deploy PCD to accomplish this. With that all being said I have two questions.

1. Looking at all of the downloadable PCD solutions I'm not sure that I'm looking at the correct files to download. I realize that I need to download the template and then install the PCD but don't understand which of the solutions I'm looking at is correct. Would someone please provide a link to the correct download solution? Id be much appreciative!

2. The second question is a little easier I think. Do I need to deploy a PCD at each location or just on at the primary and then link up the PUB and SUB to the PCD?

Thanks and Have a Great day!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

PCD bootable media can only be obtained with the media kit for CUCM, all the ISO files on downloads @ cisco.com are only for upgrades

No, you only need one PCD install, it will pull all the servers in the cluster once you add your PUB to the inventory.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

PCD bootable media can only be obtained with the media kit for CUCM, all the ISO files on downloads @ cisco.com are only for upgrades

No, you only need one PCD install, it will pull all the servers in the cluster once you add your PUB to the inventory.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate