Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Phone Designer and Windows 7

Hi All,

4 years ago a discussion has been started and I do not see a solution.

Is there a new workaround ?

What can I tell to my customer ?

Regards

Philippe CUVILLIER

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The app has long been gone EOS, and is a couple weeks away from going end of support, your customer probably wants to look for an alternative, or to drop the idea of using it.

Table 1 Phone Designer Installation Requirements

Item
Description

Server/Network

Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 6.0 or later1

Note Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 8.5 or later is not supported.

The Cisco Unified Communications Manager server must be installed, configured, and operating correctly as described in the Cisco Unified Communications Manager documentation, at the following URL:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/tsd_products_support_series_home.html

The Cisco Unified Communications Manager server must be configured to support the Phone Designer application.

Client PC

Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Microsoft Windows Vista Business Edition or Enterprise Edition

Note Windows 7 is not supported.

Note 64-bit operation is not supported.

Disk Space: 80MB free hard disk space

Recommended Monitor Resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks for the info.

Which alternative can I use ?

The customer appreciate to customize his phones.

This tool is a good idea, this is a difference with the competitors alcatel and avaya

cisco needs to be different, the customer pay for this

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: