Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PLM not answering Web Login

Have a CUCM 10.5 environment with PLM co-res with Publisher.

When I go to the https://<ipaddress>; of the Publisher, I see an option to go to the License Manager to log in.  I select it and get the Login Screen.

I put in the correct username and password and lick Login.  And then nothing happens.  The browser indicates that it is waiting for the server.

I have gone into the Publisher and was able to restart the ELM Client and that did not change anything.

I can choise the ELM Service but can not restart it.

Is this a known issue and what is the fix?

Do I have to reboot the Publisher?

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Richard,

I'm guessing you may be hitting this bug (check out the number of support cases)

Prime License Manager blank login page/unable to login
CSCur95552

Symptom:
Blank login screen or login failures when attempting to use Prime License Manager for both co-resident and Standalone deployments.

Conditions:
Attempting to login to Prime License Manager GUI

Workaround:
Please contact Cisco TAC for workaround. 

Last Modified:
Jul 1,2015
Terminated
Severity:
3 Moderate
Product:
Cisco Unified Communications Licensing
Support Cases:

Cheers!

Rob 

voipeee
Level 3
Level 3

First make sure the credentials that you are entering are correct, if you are sure that the credentials are correct thenl proceed to do the following:

• Change the password and try to access again

license management change/reset user password.

If the issue persist with the login getting invalid username or password, please proceed to restart the tomcat service, remember that tomcat service takes care of the web gui, extension mobility, extension mobility cross cluster, directory services so these services will be impacted for a short period of time.

If the login credentials are fine after the above and the issue with the login taking to long on the gui continues it may be related to the following bug:

CSCur95552

Workaround:

Co-Resident:

Regenerate the IPSec certificate on the node that Prime License Manager resides. Restart the DRF Master and DRF Local services (DRF Master can only be restarted if it is a Publisher that PLM co-resides)

Once regenerated and the services restarted you should be able to access the page to login.

Please also include the tomcat service if something comes up.

Please check the below link as well.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-voice-and-video/not-able-to-access-elm-plm/ba-p/3693497

Please don't forget to rate "helpful" if it helps...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: