Views
Helpful
Replies

Posibility to use application for initiate a meet-me conf

Nikolay Kozyrev
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, colleagues.

Maybe some one knows - Is it possible to open (initiate) a meet me conference using any application ?

As you know CUCM has a bulid in Meet-Me feature that allow you to join the conference for appropriate count of peoples but without PIN.

Community has a few posts according PIN \ PASSWORD avalibility. Before to do research with CUCM and UCCX or CUC  \ web server+ DB  and etc I want to know a fundamental think:

Is it possible to open (initiate) a meet me conference using any application? Or i have only one option - i must physically dial a meem-me ext to start the conference ?

3 Replies 3

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes there is no other way possible, to initiate Meet me you must dial into it. You can search the forum you will find a way to make it secure but you must dial in to open the meet me bridge.

-Terry

Please rate all helpful posts

Hello, Terry.

Thanks for the quick reply...... it is a pity.

My thoughts was that i am schedule the conference at some web page - data will store at database. I will call to UCCX script which ask me inter id and password - then go to database and compare credentials and if OK will forward call to Meet me num (which I expect will be automatically opened by aplication (not user) . If you have a script examples or any other ideas - you are welcome

One more time thank you.

Nikolay, if you're open to 3rd party solutions, take a look at http://aurus5.com/phoneup/conference/

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: