Replies

Post Installation Problems CUPS8.x

arndt.wandrey
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

I´ve tried to do the Post Installation for CUPS8.x

This is the Error Messeage:

Unable to log in to CUCM Publisher using AXL information.  Please verify  the AXL User/Password credentials are valid, the IP Address refers to a  CUCM Publisher Address and that AXl is running on the CUCM Publisher.

I´ve searched in the community but couldn´t find any hint that could help me.

The AXL Service on the publisher is running, I use a very simpel password (no special characters).

I´ve tried https://cucm/axl. The user and password work. See output:

Cisco CallManager: AXL Web Service

The AXL Web Service is working and accepting requests. Use HTTP POST to send a request.

I can ping the publisher from CUPS CLI.

So, has someone a good idea?

Regards

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What groups and roles have you configured for your app user?

I usually just copy the admin account that was created during CUCM install and just change the name and pwd.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Thanks a lot dear. It saved day.

arndt.wandrey
Level 1
Level 1

I've done this. For our first CUPS everything works. But the second has these trouble. He is installed on a CUCS. We want one inside the network and one in the DMZ. They are not working as a cluster.

Maybe it´s possible only to manage 1 CUPS per Publisher? Or can a Publisher handle more than 1 CUPS?

It´s only a guess. Maybe someone knows the answer

Regards

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

fasi25300
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I install CUCM 9.1 

but on login page it asking AXL User name and AXL Password. can you please guide me how can I find this because I install it first time and then i got this problem dont know how to solve it, many thanks in advance.

You need to configure a user with AXL role in CUCM, this is not a problem, it has been this way in any 8.x and 9.x releases.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-presence-version-70/113458-cups-integrate-cucm-00.html

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: