Replies

Post Installation Problems CUPS8.x

arndt.wandrey
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

I´ve tried to do the Post Installation for CUPS8.x

This is the Error Messeage:

Unable to log in to CUCM Publisher using AXL information.  Please verify  the AXL User/Password credentials are valid, the IP Address refers to a  CUCM Publisher Address and that AXl is running on the CUCM Publisher.

I´ve searched in the community but couldn´t find any hint that could help me.

The AXL Service on the publisher is running, I use a very simpel password (no special characters).

I´ve tried https://cucm/axl. The user and password work. See output:

Cisco CallManager: AXL Web Service

The AXL Web Service is working and accepting requests. Use HTTP POST to send a request.

I can ping the publisher from CUPS CLI.

So, has someone a good idea?

Regards

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What groups and roles have you configured for your app user?

I usually just copy the admin account that was created during CUCM install and just change the name and pwd.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Thanks a lot dear. It saved day.

arndt.wandrey
Level 1
Level 1

I've done this. For our first CUPS everything works. But the second has these trouble. He is installed on a CUCS. We want one inside the network and one in the DMZ. They are not working as a cluster.

Maybe it´s possible only to manage 1 CUPS per Publisher? Or can a Publisher handle more than 1 CUPS?

It´s only a guess. Maybe someone knows the answer

Regards

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

fasi25300
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I install CUCM 9.1 

but on login page it asking AXL User name and AXL Password. can you please guide me how can I find this because I install it first time and then i got this problem dont know how to solve it, many thanks in advance.

You need to configure a user with AXL role in CUCM, this is not a problem, it has been this way in any 8.x and 9.x releases.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-presence-version-70/113458-cups-integrate-cucm-00.html

HTH

java