cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Presence 6.1 SIP Proxy service SCBGetFailure:ippm

tahequivoice
Level 2
Level 2

I have a CCM/CUC/CUPS cluster that I buit and while setting up the Presence softphone I had to change the name for the callmanager servers under the server field(not the server hostname) from cm1, to the FQDN so the softphone would register, while doing so, the sip proxy service broke, and going through the logs have been unable to find information on the error.

Mar 10 13:41:12, cups1, Error, Cisco UP SIP Proxy, : 0: Mar 10 20:41:12.528 UTC : %CUP_SIP_PROXY-CISCOUPSSIPPROXY-3-UASCBGetFailed: SCB get/create failed. SCBGetFailure:ippm: ippm_get_user_session(): SCB get failed Cluster ID:StandAloneCluster Node ID:cups1, 64

Mar 10 13:46:38, cups1, Critical, Cisco UP SIP Proxy, : 0: Mar 10 20:46:38.216 UTC : %CUP_SIP_PROXY-CISCOUPSSIPPROXY-2-ESPStopped: Cisco Unified Presence SIP Proxy: A Child Process Has Been Stopped. Cluster ID:StandAloneCluster Node ID:cups1, 65

I am not sure what this is and where to go from here. I changed the server name in callmanager administrator from cm1 to cm1.domain.org and cm2 to cm2.domain.org.

3 Replies 3

hadbou
Level 5
Level 5

Try this BUG - CSCsh86037

OK I tried,

CSCsh86037 Bug Details

Information contained within bug ID CSCsh86037 is only available to Cisco employees. It is our policy to make all externally-facing bugs available in Bug Toolkit so the system administrators have been automatically alerted to the problem. By choosing to save this bug, you may be notified when the decision to make this bug available to you has been made. Note: Some product enhancement requests and documentation error bugs may not be available in Bug Toolkit.

Hi,

Anyone has idea on this error? i'm having this in all of my servers and TAC doesnt really give me anything.

: 17: cl9cup03b.corpimsvcs.com: Feb 13 2014 11:48:00.790 UTC : %UC_CupProxy-3-UASCBGetFailed: %[SCBGetFailure=ippm_delete_login_info_by_username: ippm_get_user_session(): SCB get failed][ClusterID=StandAloneCluster638cb][NodeID=cl9cup03b]: SCB get or create failure

please help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: