cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Primary Extension for user in PCP 10.6

ctcahoe
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know how to assign a primary extension to a user in PCP 10.6? I've been able to use PCP to configure just about everything, except this.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Gerbic
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I believe by default, the first extension you create in PCP will automatically be set as the primary extension. You don't have to set it manually.

User Services service includes the primary extension setting if you want to change it. Hover next to the User Services service in the User Record and pick change. The advanced attributes will contain a field called Primary Extension and will allow you to set it to default (CUCMs default setting) or any current extensions the user has.

Regards

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Anthony Gerbic
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I believe by default, the first extension you create in PCP will automatically be set as the primary extension. You don't have to set it manually.

User Services service includes the primary extension setting if you want to change it. Hover next to the User Services service in the User Record and pick change. The advanced attributes will contain a field called Primary Extension and will allow you to set it to default (CUCMs default setting) or any current extensions the user has.

Regards

ctcahoe
Level 1
Level 1

Any idea on setting the Directory URI in a service template? I can set it on the line when I go to provision it, but I can't define what the URI should be in the template. I don't get it.

I am not sure why the function was left out of the line template but it was a CUCM/PCP decision back in CSR10.0. The Directory URI in line templates feature was added to the feature list for PCP, but is expected to be committed to the PCP 11.5 release.  I have added keyword, number mask support and multiple D-URIs within a template to allow more automation in creating the D-URIs.

If this feature or a version of it arrives before PCP 11.5, I will update this forum thread.

Regards