cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Assurance 9.5 SP1 - MGCP E1 Utilization

philippgrafl
Level 1
Level 1

I have installed Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance and Analytics 9.5 SP1. In the dashlet Top 5 Utilized Trunks/Route Groups i can see all of my E1 Ports, but the Utilization value is always 0%. I have seen in OM 9.0 a similar dashlet, which shows in real time the utilization. Shouldn't this also be shown in Prime 9.5?

5 Replies 5

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Can u please check under Administration ---System Setup ---Assurance Setup ---CDR Trunk Utilization Settings whether MGCP Gateway is selected or not ?

regds,

aman

Hi,

Did this solve the problem?

Also, to enable trunk utilization is there any specific configuration required on the VG?

Thanks!

-JT-

No specific config is required on the VG for this.  We just need to have snmp access to the VG 

thx
Prem

Hi Prem,

Is it the same process for monitoring SIP trunks on CUBE?

Thanks!

-JT-

For CUBE SIP trunks you need to configure the maximum capacity for the SIP trunks

in prime collaboration. YOU can do that by going to the infrastructure dashboard and then above the Top 10 Trunks dashlet you will see a link that says "Utiliztion Settings". 

Click on that and you can set the max capacity there.

Once that is done then Prime Collab will calculate the SIP Trunk Utilization and display it

thx

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: