Prime Collaboration Assurance 9.0/9.5 and TMS 14.2
I've gone through and set up Prime so it's up and running. I have all of our video endpoints added (c40's,c20's,sx20's, etc), I've added our VCS, I've added everything except TMS. Whenever I try adding the TMS, Prime recognizes it as a CTMS and says authentication failed. It leaves it in an Inaccessible status. Here's what I've done:
* Verified TMS has http access.
* Verified the SNMP is correct (it's the same for the endpoints).
* Deleted/recreated the credentials entry within Manage Credentials.
* reentered the password for http access both in AD and Prime.
* Verified http access on the TMS.
* Deleted/rediscovered the TMS.
* Rebooted the server.
* Upgraded to Prime 9.5
* Modified credentials for the TMS entry within Prime.
* Had someone else look at it to make sure I wasn't missing anything.
At this point, it still reads it as a CTMS and fails to authenticate against it. Any ideas?
Learn: How to configure Cloud Connected PSTN with Webex Calling
CCP Provider Name
Product Home Page Link
Webex Calling Customer Region
Countries Supported by Provider
Free Trial Link
Contact Provider Link
FR & LU
Meet the Authors Video - Leveraging SBCs to Empower a Changing World of Collaboration
(Live event – Tuesday, 16th, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific / 1:00 p.m. Eastern / 7:00 p.m. Paris)
This event had place on Tuesday 16th, February 2020 at 10am PST ...
This event had place on Tuesday 16th, February at 9:30am PST
The need for virtual collaboration across individuals, teams, organizations, and industries has been significantly changed with the global challenges presented in 2020. The indust...
Cisco Champion Radio · S8|E8 The Future of Work with Cognitive Collaboration
Cognitive Collaboration brings together intelligence and context throughout all collaboration experiences. Bridging AI and ML capabilities with insight and the context of the me...