Prime Collaboration Assurance 9.0/9.5 and TMS 14.2
I've gone through and set up Prime so it's up and running. I have all of our video endpoints added (c40's,c20's,sx20's, etc), I've added our VCS, I've added everything except TMS. Whenever I try adding the TMS, Prime recognizes it as a CTMS and says authentication failed. It leaves it in an Inaccessible status. Here's what I've done:
* Verified TMS has http access.
* Verified the SNMP is correct (it's the same for the endpoints).
* Deleted/recreated the credentials entry within Manage Credentials.
* reentered the password for http access both in AD and Prime.
* Verified http access on the TMS.
* Deleted/rediscovered the TMS.
* Rebooted the server.
* Upgraded to Prime 9.5
* Modified credentials for the TMS entry within Prime.
* Had someone else look at it to make sure I wasn't missing anything.
At this point, it still reads it as a CTMS and fails to authenticate against it. Any ideas?
Good afternoon,Strange occurrence happening. We two different agents getting connected to the same caller/customer. We have checked the ext in CUCM, they are different. We have checked the ICM configs, different. We have listened to the call r...
Is there a way in UCCE with using an admin script maybe using the email application in Call Studio to send out an email? I know in UCCX you can send out an email if the script were to fail but is there a way to do it in UCCE? Any help would be great!
Fun lab with Packet Tracer and running Cisco CME with 3 ip phones, 3 laptops, 1 switch, and 1 router. Fun lab with repetition. You will be able to test your phones and laptop for connectivity etc. Solution;see attached CME Packet Tracer L...