Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Collaboration Assurance & Analytics - CDR Report shows no entries

Igor Lukic
Spotlight
Spotlight

Dear community,

I have stumbled across a strange behavior with Prime Collaboration 10.5.1 (and also with 10.6 after upgrading to it). When I want to have a look at the CDR report (Report -> Assurance Reports -> Interactive Reports -> CDR) without filtering anything, I receive the message No records although the heading 'Showing X - Y of ZZ records' display that there are 32 records available (please refer to the attached screenshot).

This used to work, but apparently stopped working, when I changed the cluster ID setting in CUCM (from the default value StandAloneCluster) and rediscovered it in Prime Collaboration.

Could this be the root cause of the problem?

Any hint is greatly appreciated.

Best regards

Igor

4 Replies 4

Andrew West
Level 4
Level 4

Is the billing server info correct in PC? 

If I remember it's under the SYSTEM SETTINGS > SFTP SETTINGS

Hi Andrew,

yes, billing server info is correct. I did not change it.

Best regards

Igor

gokgokgok
Level 1
Level 1

Igor - did you find a solution or workaround for missing CDR?  I just did a fresh install of PCA 10.6 and having the same issue.  PCA 10.0, 10.5 and 10.5.1 worked fine but 10.6 does not.  Any help is greatly appreciated. Thx

Hi gokgokgok,

I did find a solution.

Here is what I did:

1) Deleted the CUCM from Prime Collaboration Assurance 10.6.

2) Changed the cluster ID from the default value StandAloneCluster to a unique value (e.g. LabCluster) on CUCM.

3) Restarted the services 'Cisco CallManager' (Please note: a call processing service interruption could occur) and 'RIS Data Collector'.

4) Discovered the CUCM in Prime Collaboration Assurance 10.6.

The above steps are also described here:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/cloud-systems-management/prime-unified-operations-manager/deployment_guide_c07-629357.html#wp9000663 (Cluster ID of a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Cluster ).

If the above steps do not help, then the only way to fix the issue is to do step 2 and 3, then reinstall Prime Collaboration Assurance and then discover the CUCM.

Best regards

Igor

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: