Announcements

Community Helping Community

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted

Prime Collaboration Assurance Questions

Hi Support,

I have some questions about the CPCA 9 which suffers from very weak support and resources:

1. I have SIP trunk between my voice gateway (which physically connected to Ethernet interfaces) so they are not detected as voice interfaces, and the customer needs to monitor voice calls over these SIP trunks and their utilization, so how that can happen ?
  2. Although route groups are configured on the UCM non of them are monitored under the "Top 5 Utilized Trunk/Route Groups" ??
  3. Top 5 WAN traffic locations are not showing any data?
  4. in the service health summary i can't see the status of two CUE although they are discovered and in managed status?
  5. i have configured the maximum capacity for all H323, SIP trunks i have in the cluster but still can't find a way to monitor the current call volume for the calls going through them ?
  6. How can i monitor the calls through FXO ports ?
  7. I configured all required for LDAP integration and when i test the connection it says the connection with LDAP server is successful, then i added users and marked them as LDAP users, and when a user try to login with his LDAP account, the authentication fails ??

please i need urgent answers.

Everyone's tags (3)
CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
FusionCharts will render here