Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Collaboration Assurance

dneggers1
Level 4
Level 4

Hi There,

Can anyone provide some ideas why I cant add TMS to our Prime Collaboration Assurance?

I have added as a TMS cluster, added credentials & performed discoveries.

I continue to see SNMP inaccessible.

There is no FW between PCA & TMS

I have tried all the SNMP community names in "Administrative Tools > Configuration > Network Settings" (SNMP Community Name)

All our VC units are registered to CUCM, but I am finding there is not any real data for them.. they are managed by TMS for phonebook etc.

Is there a trick to doing this? the guide is not very helpful.

Cheers

Dion

3 Replies 3

Novriadi .
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Dion, 

What PCA version do you use ? 

As i know for PCA version 11.5 you need to activate SNMP service on TMS OS. we need to install the service on Windows Server control panel then you must assign the privilege for your SNMP profile.

Thanks

Novri

Thanks Novri!
That worked a treat...

Interesting this is never mentioned in any documentation... and TAC engineer had no idea.

Working nice thanks

Dion

Hi

The need to configure SNMP on TMS for proper discovery by PCA is indeed documented.

Please refer to http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/collaboration/configure_devices/11-6/Configure_Devices_for_Cisco_Prime_Collaboration_Assurance.pdf

Thanks

/Phil

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: