cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Collaboration Provisioning 11.6 (Standard Version) batch provisioning of multiple items

Micha
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i am wondering if its possible to rollout multiple configurations ( partitions, css, etc.) with one .txt file with batch provisioning to the CUCM. I want to create one txt to upload for the task sheduler like this:

Unbenannt.PNG

If i upload the file like this it doesnt work correctly.

Does anybody know how i can do that?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Gerbic
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

PCP supports single batches to roll out large configurations. As an example, in the BE6000 world, one PCP batch can be used to configure and integrate CUCM, CUC, IM&P, basic Paging, Expressway E/C (MRA) and PCP itself to auto deploy a new BE6000. Including these tasks and a customized dial plan, the batch generally has about 250 to 400 task lines.

The trick is to make sure the mandatory columns/headers are present, even if they are not being used and if you need a new set of headers, reset the header line before adding the new headings.

The Batch Help function will list what is required and the batch sample templates will have the mandatory columns/headings and most of the commonly used headings. 

I have attached an example of a deployment batch to show how a large multi task batch should look.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Anthony Gerbic
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

PCP supports single batches to roll out large configurations. As an example, in the BE6000 world, one PCP batch can be used to configure and integrate CUCM, CUC, IM&P, basic Paging, Expressway E/C (MRA) and PCP itself to auto deploy a new BE6000. Including these tasks and a customized dial plan, the batch generally has about 250 to 400 task lines.

The trick is to make sure the mandatory columns/headers are present, even if they are not being used and if you need a new set of headers, reset the header line before adding the new headings.

The Batch Help function will list what is required and the batch sample templates will have the mandatory columns/headings and most of the commonly used headings. 

I have attached an example of a deployment batch to show how a large multi task batch should look.