cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Collaboration Provisioning 11.6 (Standard Version) configuration questions.

sktlstewl1
Level 1
Level 1

I am in the process of creating batch action files for import to prime collaboration provisioning (Standard),  to push to a CUCM 11.5 publisher server. Is there a batch action file in prime provisioning  for creating route filters in CUCM ?

I am also unable to find out how to create and apply a phone button template to phone devices in prime collaboration provisioning. Is there a way of doing this?

Regards, Lee

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Steffen is correct. PBT in service templates was added in PCP 12.1, which is the latest shipping version of PCP. It was done as a marketing requested feature add to the product rather than being the result of a bug.  I will have the CDET updated.

Route filter object is really low on our request list of objects to support but is in the planning for PCP 12.4 this year. There are a bunch of other objects for CUC and CUCM ahead of it with lots of customer interest.  It is taking us a while to fill out the CUCM objects as there are a lot and AXL coverage is not perfect.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Sathishbabu Muthalagan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Lee,

Unfortunately, adding route filters to CUCM via PCP is not supported and its an limitation.

- Addition of phone button template and assign to the device template is also not supported. More detail, refer: CSCuz12787.

We have an option to choose phone button to Endpoint for Manual Provisioning only. Screenshot attached.

Steffen is correct. PBT in service templates was added in PCP 12.1, which is the latest shipping version of PCP. It was done as a marketing requested feature add to the product rather than being the result of a bug.  I will have the CDET updated.

Route filter object is really low on our request list of objects to support but is in the planning for PCP 12.4 this year. There are a bunch of other objects for CUC and CUCM ahead of it with lots of customer interest.  It is taking us a while to fill out the CUCM objects as there are a lot and AXL coverage is not perfect.

Steffen Lehmann
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

PCP 12.1 (available today) can provide phone button templates in service template.

regards

Steffen

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: