Helpful
Replies

Prime Collaboration Provisioning 12.2 standard Version Error adding Route list

sktlstewl1
Level 1
Level 1

CUCM ver 11.5.1.11900-26
Prime Collaboration  Provisioning (PCP) Version 12.2.659

I am trying to add a Route list to Call Manager through PCP to Call Manager and I am getting the following error;

Not able to provision service(s) due to validation error(s). Route List Member Information : Failed to validate service - required child service attribute 'Calling Party Numbering Plan' is missing for the row number 1 for service: IC_RouteList

Here is a copy of the Batch action file

>>OrderType UserID ProductName ServiceArea Domain Processor Name Name Description Cisco Unified CM Group Enable this Route List Route List Member Information Run On All Active Unified CM Nodes
add icadmin Route List cucm-CiscoUnifiedCM StdLRG-RL Pub-CMG TRUE Standard Local Route Group:On TRUE

I have tried the following under the Route list Member Information column,and in all cases I am getting  error as described above.

Standard Local Route Group:On

Standard Local Route Group:On:::::
Standard Local Route Group:On:512:512:ISDN:Unknown:PreAt:512:512:ISDN:Unknown     (this was an example in the Batch action file)

Does Anyone have an insight into this?

The Batch action I posted did not render very well so I uploaded as an attachment.

1 Reply 1

Anthony Gerbic
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Below I have included a comparison of a known working batch task (top) to the one you sent  (bottom). There are some differences in the headers and the Route List Member Info header is incorrect.  I would advise you open the Batch Help link in the upper right of the Batch UI as it shows the correct format for headers and which are mandatory.

>>OrderType UserID ProductName ServiceArea Processor Name FirstName LastName Name Description Cisco Unified CM Group Enable this Route List Route List Member Info  
add icadmin Route List cucm1151-183-CiscoUnifiedCM IC Administrator PCP_RL_StdLRG PCP_CMGroup TRUE Standard Local Route Group:Default
>>OrderType UserID ProductName ServiceArea Processor Name     Name Description Cisco Unified CM Group Enable this Route List Route List Member Information Run On All Active Unified CM Nodes
add icadmin Route List cucm-CiscoUnifiedCM StdLRG-RL Pub-CMG TRUE Standard Local Route Group:On TRUE

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: