Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem license CSD CAD

Emmanuel Vilela
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I've a little soft in php who i can see the number of call, and all the agent connected. (This soft work was connected with the UCCX)

When i connect a CAD, the license take +1, the second CAD +1 again, but when i connect the CSD, the license take +2.

I've five agent, and it's impossible for me to connect my CSD with the five agent connected (three maximum)

i've this message

A license error has occurred. Please
try again in five minutes. If the problem persists , see
your log file or your admistrator system for
information

It's normal ? with my CSD take 2 licence ?

Thanks for u help guys!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Each 'seat' should take one license.

A 'seat' is a single PC running one or more of CAD and CSD, so if running both it's still one seat. 

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Each 'seat' should take one license.

A 'seat' is a single PC running one or more of CAD and CSD, so if running both it's still one seat. 

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hello,

Yes i'm agree, but in my case my CSD take 2 license.

And i don't understand why :(

Is the CSD running on the same physical PC as the CAD? I.e. actually ON the PC, not running in Citrix, Terminal Services, VDI etc?

Which version of UCCX?

Aaron