Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with Extension Mobility on CUCM6 after Ip Change

rynard.coetzee
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Hope anyone out there can help me with this. I did an IP change on a CUCM 6.0.1 server ,after the IP change the phones that were still logged into Extension Mobility was fine and they could dial out ,but the other phones are unable to login to EM ,it just times out and then gives a "Host not Found" error. I have changed the services URL under Enterprise Parameters to refpect the new ip ,and the phones can access the URL on the server ,as it lists the EM service when you press "Services" button on the phone. Any ideas ?

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You've updated the 'Services' URL in Enterprise Parameters, but this just tells the phones where to access the Services top level menu - so that's why you see the EM service listed.

What you also need to do is update the Subscriptions to the EM service to use the new IP.

Go to 'Device/Device Settings/Phone Services'.

Find your EM service.

Update the URL and save it.

Then click 'Update Subscriptions' and cross your fingers.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: