Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problems sending to Gmail

Hello,

We have a CUCM & CUC 11.5 and we recently integrated the system with Gmail. We successfully send voice mails to Gmail, however, some users are reporting a significant delay from the time the voice mail is received, until the email is actually received in Gmail.

This may be an issue on our Gmail platform, so I am looking for a way to see in the CUC an accurate log with the time the CUC send the emails to Gmail. Is there any way to get these details with the RTMT?

I will appreciate your help

Daniel

2 Replies 2

VoIP Engineer
Level 1
Level 1

I can't speak to tracking this in RTMT, however if you mark the message as read in Gmail, does it immediately turn off the MWI?

Unfortunately, the Gmail integration is not in Sync with CUC in terms of MWI. You need a 3rd party application to make the MWI turning off if the email in Gmail is mark as read. We use to have outlook and it was working fantastic, but not with Gmail, we assume that we have to clear the message independently in Gmail and the MWI, this is not an issue for us, but the delay it is.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: