cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Question about Personal Address Book on CUCM 7.x

mdavis1969
Level 1
Level 1

Can the timer be adjusted to never logout on the phones for the personal address book or set to a long tme period? I could not find the timer in any parameters.

2 Replies 2

If you still require help please ping me on webex, in such case you may

private message me for my user name or simply message your user name and I

can add you to my contact list.

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Michael,

I recommend you post this question to the Cisco Support Community at https://supportforums.cisco.com/index.jspa for expert technical support assistance.

We don't provide technical support in this Community. We do encourage you to participate in the Cisco Collaboration Community and to also join our Cisco Collaboration User Group program!  In the community, we encourage your discussion/sharing around collaboration topics and Cisco Collaboration Solutions, including business and IT requirements, industry trends, process, culture/organization issues, how collaboration can be used to transform businesses, vendor selection, adoption, training, architecture, licensing, and product features/functionality. If you are a customer or partner, you can also join the user group program to be eligible for member-only events and influence product direction.

We hope to hear from you again.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for the Collaboration Community