cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Receiving message "you are not subscribed to that service code"

smashson
Level 1
Level 1

Over the last week there have been a number of people reporting that they can no longer call to certain local and long-distance numbers.  Some of the numbers affected by this issue can get through to some of the numbers they are trying to reach and some 1800 numbers as well.  The telco is saying that this is an internal issue with our UCM, but I really don't know what could be causing this problem.  When I tested my line I wasn't able to call out when logged in to my profile, but when I log out I'm able to dial out from my extension without any issues.  Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated and let me know if there is any information I can provide that would help determine how this problem started and what the solution is.

5 Replies 5

nagaraj789
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Check partition & CSS, also see if calls are reaching voice gateway or not.

Hi, 

Better to start with the dialed number analyzer to see if your or the numbers in question have access to the called number pattern. 

DNA can be access from https://UCM-IP/dna/showHome.do

if the DNA output, 

• Match Result = BlockThisPattern, then look into the CSS and partitiion., where the route pattern partition should be a member of calling party device/line CSS

Regards,

Shalid 

Hi,

For your above post, css of line should first match for any outgoing call and if not matched then go to device level css for forward calls.
Warm Regard's
Amit Sahrma

I was able to resolve this issue by making an entry in the external phone number mask field. Once I made an entry here everything was back to normal. I just don't understand why there was no issue when there was no entry for quite some time and then all of a sudden that field pretty much became a required field. Anyone know why an entry in the external phone number mask field would determine the service code for a given number? I also just wanted to say thanks to those that responded.

Amit23
Level 4
Level 4
Hi,

Please share more details about issue..
which version cucm are you using?
when you are getting this error?

Warm Regard's
Amit Sahrma
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: